Fished Thursday afternoon 11:00- 5:00 . 150-180 fow . 4-7 . Riggers 80-100ft FF, dipsey 275 FF. One brown and 3 kings . One small king released.

Fished Friday morning till noon , 6-7 . 120-150 fow . Had 47 degree water only 58 ft down . Riggers 58 - 70 ft . FF, dipsey 169 FF. Had two doubles . Marked very few fish and some bait , but we moved rods .

IMG_4642.JPGIMG_4640.JPGIMG_4636.JPGIMG_4631.JPGIMG_4629.JPGIMG_4632.JPGIMG_4616.JPGIMG_4613.JPGIMG_4738.JPGIMG_4596.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Had 4 or 5 dipsey hits , Friday morning currents were real bad . Fished with only one dipsey.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

I try to report on every trip up there . I have a 4 hour ride and try to check marine report , before leaving . I noticed a lot of people don’t report anymore. They r on FB. I will always try to help out other fishermen.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 7/22/2018 at 3:22 PM, p3434 said:

I try to report on every trip up there . I have a 4 hour ride and try to check marine report , before leaving . I noticed a lot of people don’t report anymore. They r on FB. I will always try to help out other fishermen.

I have a 3 hr ride from Lake Wallenpaupack to mexico and always keep an eye on these reports and in return report my findings when im out fishing lake ontario.  I will be heading up to mexico saturday morning to fish all weekend. I normally get to the launch by 6am and fish till dark then anchor up by the launch and sleep in my cuddy so i get an early start sunday morning.  I will post my findings saturday morning when im out of mexico

• Like 1

1988 Trophy hardtop. BLUE and white.  If you see a white dodge dually withstacks on it in the parkin lot feel free to PM me or yell to me on channel 68 and i would let you in on any fish i find and lures/spoons i get with.  IF i hook up at all. 

1E2880CC-DEB9-4D75-8482-AE60EA19CA80.jpeg

Keep up the reports, coming up in two weeks for a long weekend with my son. I typically leave out of Oswego and head east to the stacks. Boat is SN GLS 195 "Spit Hook". Hope to see some of you on the water.

Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United

• Like 1

As i type i am sitting at the launch.  Had some bad luck on my trip up this morning with a trailer axel and tire.  I went out fishing but turned around and came back in   the lake was a little to rough for the wife’s liking.  Gonna wait it out a little bit then try for an evening bite    I will post my  findings later on

1 hour ago, Hachimo said:

As i type i am sitting at the launch.  Had some bad luck on my trip up this morning with a trailer axel and tire.  I went out fishing but turned around and came back in   the lake was a little to rough for the wife’s liking.  Gonna wait it out a little bit then try for an evening bite    I will post my  findings later on

Must be the bad luck from our area that follows us i think ive done 3 bearings this year and 2 brake lines and 1 tire on the trailer this year... and thats with me greasing the bearing buddies every trip!

On 7/26/2018 at 3:57 PM, Hachimo said:

1988 Trophy hardtop. BLUE and white.  If you see a white dodge dually withstacks on it in the parkin lot feel free to PM me or yell to me on channel 68 and i would let you in on any fish i find and lures/spoons i get with.  IF i hook up at all. 

1E2880CC-DEB9-4D75-8482-AE60EA19CA80.jpeg

I own an ‘88 trophy. I like the blue stripe you added. 

Fished Mexico Friday evening was very slow for kings only fished marked were out in front of the plant and only 1 small king was caught . So slid into 50 feet water were 58 to 60 degree water meet bottom and switched to a brown spreed weighted still took all the bights with a half dozen nice browns in about 1.5 hours . First brown to come up was really cool looking football that was 9 lbs and only 21 inch long looked like someone put a air hose up his but and over inflated lol . Took a bunch of pics and stats on him and released think i just might get a reproduction mount done . Fished Oswego sat am and was game on keep 7 nice kings let a bunch of smalls go as well as 2 atlantics was a spoon bight for us in 160 to 200 feet of water . Heard later on the mature fish were 300 to 400 and 90 down but did not want to leave a hot bight to try to find bigger fish as we were still catching some good ones mixed in with smalls .

• Like 1

Heading up tomorrow morning for 2 days . Looking for a report . Fow and how deep down . Thanks . I will report on my fishing . Thanks