My boat , always pulls hard to the left when going out of Mexico . I always end up in Oswego area. [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

• Like 1

It was all over the place Mexico had good temp break was at 45 feet but it has not set backup well and poor king fishing Oswego had a little deeper temp brake and lots of kings with bigger fish out over 300 to 400 and mature fish were caught 75to 90 down on spoons . GOOD LUCK I WOULD GO TO OSWEGO

I fished mexico today and went one for three.  Started at 120 and went out to 200.  I talked to a few different guys who fished deep and shallow in the 300/400 ft was much more productive. i made the mistake of running in the 100’s. HOpefully next trip i do a little better

• Like 1

P3434 good luck tomorrow and safe trip. I am ready will be headed to Ontario Friday 3am be there around 6:30. Was thinking fishing out of Mexico Friday and Oswego sat but will depend on reports. Sounds like Oswego is the better bet.

We were out in Mexico yesterday, big rollers made it pretty miserable fishing in a 18ft boat. Combined with warm water, I had 69* surface and 59* down 150 over 180. It was like that from 80 fow all the way out to 200 fow. After 3hrs of getting tossed around and no fish or temps we called it at 9am.

• Like 1

Fish this morning , 8- noon . Another slow day . Fish out by plant ,289-330 fow . One skip king on rigger 100ft down FF. One good king 23 lbs on 275 dipsey with rocket( fake meat). One teen king on 10 core lead with spoon. Lost a screamer on 300 copper . Will try again next week . This morning worked 100-150 fow never moved a rod . Warm water in tight .

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Nice box! Hoping the South wind returns some of the cold water nearshore. Had ice cold water last Friday and Saturday and then lost it with the North wind Saturday afternoon and evening. Temps went from 42 degrees 60 down in 100fow to 60 degrees from top to bottom on Sunday, and the fish disappeared.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Fished 7am-11am today, Ran out to 150 and stayed in 150-200 fow all morning. Temp was 50 down 90ft, ended 7/8, all mid/high teens with one just at 20lbs. FF spoons and meat all took bites, bigger fish came from the deep meat on mag dipsey out 250. I was Due for a good day eventually!

Edited by FishingFool34
  • Like 2

Started at 170 fow yesterday and temps were not what we wanted. Made our way out to 300+ and found good water about 100’. Took 3 on meat and 1 on a spoon between 90 & 115, dipseys with flasher fly took a pair at 240’ back. 5B177983-B2E5-4FA2-A7D0-DAA56837D4C3.thumb.jpeg.7dd11730e900814fe2e3a9bd517edab0.jpeg

• Like 1