Wtb a StarCraft fishmaster 196

I am in the same situation as you. i am looking to upgrade my current boat now but having a hard time finding a used starcraft that doesn't break the bank. i have my 21' setup perfectly and its all made over and has lots of room and high sides and deep V. I am thinking about just repowering with newer motor even though the 115 still runs strong but i want a 4 stroke. i will be following this thread as well to see whats around

You are probably better off going to a dealer and telling him exactly what you want. You probably won't be paying too much more for it and you will get a better warranty. These boats are in demand and are not re-selling for much less than new.

I cant say enough good things about Bow and Stern, The people there are the best, Paul is not only a great guy to do business with but is also a great fisherman and knows the trolling game he can set you up with just what you need. and Chris his son runs the maintenance end and works on the boats Chris is one of the best at in the business at it, you can't go wrong doing business with them. I have bought 4 boats from them, from 14ft to 25 ft. and know them like family. GREAT PEOPLE.

• Like 1

There is a guy in Youngstown Ohio  that has a beautiful 2017, 196 w 9.9 kicker i think $47,500 his name is Brian Parish # 330 507-8503

Call or text  him  for pics 

Edited by Sweet Dreams Fishing Chart

On 2/27/2019 at 10:28 PM, tca6 said:

The 115 seams a bit small,other than that it's exactly what I'm looking for. How do I contact him

Sent from my XT1254 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I have the 115, if comes up in plane instantly and I get 33 full throttle with a full tank all gear and 2 big guys... the motor is light and gets incredible fuel economy 

I have owned both the Fishmaster 196 and the 210 and was surprised at how much more room I had in the 210 to work my downriggers.  Great boats but you pay for quality.  I drove to Vic's in Kent Ohio to get my last fishmaster.  They were great to deal with.

Good luck.