for sale : usa 1997 BAHA 285 Fisherman

Dipsy Joe

Mike has moved on to buying every boat in the classifieds 
Huh? Why would I buy the same boat I already own ? Those pics are at least several years old. The boat in front of one of the pics he has up is Primetime which I bought several years ago. Lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

This boat is next to mine. And it is emaculante! Not a crumb on board! Joe is super anal about cleanliness and maintenance! You can eat off the hull floor!! I would buy this boat all day. It has way more than he listed!!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• 2 weeks later...

The pic’s of the boat is how she is. I can take a few more if you like, the only thing that has changed on the dash is I mounted the pro-troll black box on a swivel base to keep it out of the weather. The last black box was mounted in the rear storage compartment where it was subject to moisture.

As far as the price being negotiable, I will consider a reasonable offer.

You have to take a look at this boat to appreciate the detailed work that was done during set up!

Edited by Dipsy Joe

I was on Joe's boat this May, very nice vessel, He keeps it absolutely immaculate and like Captain Rick stated He is very anal with the upkeep and maintenance. Well worth the $$$. Certainly the best of the best. Good luck with your sale!!!