I'm looking to change over from the Lake Erie Walleye bite and going to be in search of some screamers Thursday through Sunday. Hoping for the weather to hold out. It looks like fishing has been pretty good. Any insight on a starting point would be helpful. Feel free to PM, not looking to take over anyone's area just need a starting point. It looks like dark spoons, copper with meat, and that 250 and 400 to 450ft range seem to be a good bet to start. Looking forward to hearing some line sing. 

Up here west sodus we have cold water in close good fishing inside spoons riggers & boards 

Not sure of east conditions

Looking for guide on erie for walleye

Have a boat to trailer 19 gls

• Like 1

Wire divers 175-200 with meat, 42nd Street gold and silver on riggers 60-75 down. 300-250 copper sea sick wadler and kimbo were are program this passed Thursday and Friday. Fished 1-5pm on Thursday and got limit then friday morning took 2 hrs dock to dock. 200-275ft. 

• Like 1

We did good straight out , started 180 to 300 , 250 was the best , meat on dispy 220 on a # 3 , riggers 60 , has a few on spoons early then all meat , carbon14 spoons, you shouldn’t have now problem , there loaded out there 

7/23, fishing was great in 350-380 FOW. Got 5 beauties.  Went back today, same place and fishing was slow. Landed 2 kings, 2 Steel, but lost about 8 fish today. Could not hold them. Water temps today were weird....seemed warm  out where we were. surface 69, and way down at 80 or 90 was 50-55 as I recall. Back at it tomorrow.

• Like 1

It’s blowing hard out of the West right now- I’m passing till Sunday myself. The marine forecast actually says chance of waterspouts in the morning. 1-3 building 2-4. If you chance it be safe

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United