Where to stay/fish late August

Hey everyone! Looking for a recommendation on where stay/fish on Lake O’s south east shore. Planning on fishing the last week of August and would like a cabin or hotel recommendation between Oswego and Little Salmon. Having a slip would be nice but not a deal breaker, just want to be close to a launch. We’re experienced trollers just haven’t fished out of Oz in years.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Hello Alex.

Ontario is not Owasco.....

We slipped for years in the Little Salmon. Although it is a nice place to slip, it is also a long trip to the grounds. Unless you are sure that the salmon has moved that far east, I would concentrate on Oswego. It has a great marina (Wrights Landing) with good docks and facilities such as toilets, and a fish cleaning station.

sticks is on the corner of rt6 and rt.104b in new haven.plenty of parking out front for trailer.it is about 4 miles from mexico point and about 10 miles from wrights in Oswego.mike and bobbi are very nice people,i have never stayed there,but have eaten there plenty of times.i would call asap,as they may already be booked for the end of august.if you stay there,you may even get a few pointers from mike!!

• 2 weeks later...