for sale : usa 10 Meter Trojan

mac10

10 Meter Trojan mid cabin [larger aft flush deck than the express model] complete turnkey fishing rig. By compete, I mean rods, reels, Scotty downriggers, Great lakes system trees with 5 rod holder per side, Big Jon electric planer reels, releases, 100's of spoons, plugs, flashers, slashers, dipseys, various sizes, Moor down speed/temp/ spare cable, canvas by John Mann, 12" Garmin 4200 color fishfinder/plotter with Blue chart 2 chip.2 radios, 19' VHF antenna, 12 rod arch mount rocket launcher, nets, many flies[all by Atomik naturally] ;)  Twin 454's with 1050 hours on motors they both carry 40-45lbs oil pressure. New alternators last year. New Sierra water/fuel separators new last year, handier to change than the original Crusader. New manifolds and elbows 2 years ago. New microwave. After plying Lake O for 35 years, it's time to move on to more "relaxed" b  oating and moving into a larger live aboard type vessel. Asking $25000 or best offer for the complete setup. No, I'm NOT cherry picking or selling some tackle. Basically the tackle goes with the boat as extra stuff I need to get rid of and this is the simplest way to do it. 315-594 2117 lv message or cell 315-591-2367 for text. pics to follow. Have last survey in hand. interior pics as soon as I go back to A-Bay.

bump

BUMP

DSCN2014 - Copy - Copy.jpg

DSCN2015 - Copy (2) - Copy.jpg

DSCN2016 - Copy (3) - Copy.jpg

DSCN2017 - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg

web pix 001.JPG

web pix 002 - Copy.JPG

web pix 004 - Copy.JPG

Edited by mac10
misspelling

On ‎7‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 8:14 PM, Purrfectfit said:

Are you sure the pictures are the same boat that you are describing........???????     

Why would I post anything else?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...