for sale : usa Looking to purchase a couple electric downriggers

Just purchased a new boat and we are looking to outfit it for Ontario Salmon. If anyone has any equipment/tackle laying around at a reasonable price, i'd be interested in hearing about it. Also looking to purchase at least 2 good quality electric downriggers. 

Thank You for your time,

Bill

there is an ad on here posted I believe this morning buy reel crazy asking 900 for two pretty much brand new digitroll fives which is a crazy cheap price for a great set of riggers . 

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to all who have replied to my post, I found a set and no longer need riggers. I am still looking for a package of tackle for a reasonable price.  Just looking for the basics for now to get started like spoons, flies, j plugs, flashers etc. If someone has a package that they are willing to part with for a reasonable price it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks to all and Happy Fishing!

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎7‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 2:40 PM, Bill R said:

Just purchased a new boat and we are looking to outfit it for Ontario Salmon. If anyone has any equipment/tackle laying around at a reasonable price, i'd be interested in hearing about it. Also looking to purchase at least 2 good quality electric downriggers. 

Thank You for your time,

Bill

On ‎8‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 1:34 PM, Bill R said:

Thanks to all who have replied to my post, I found a set and no longer need riggers. I am still looking for a package of tackle for a reasonable price.  Just looking for the basics for now to get started like spoons, flies, j plugs, flashers etc. If someone has a package that they are willing to part with for a reasonable price it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks to all and Happy Fishing!

Bill 

On ‎7‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 9:18 AM, fenceman2ac said:

I have a pair of Scotty captains  packs, I paid 600.00 each & would sell for 600.00 for the pair.

do you have any pictures of these, I would be interested. you could text them to 814 512-3751