Sold / Closed Okuma Convector 55s loaded with backing and copper

I have four Okuma 55 Convectors for sale.  Each reel has 900' of PowerPro backing, a 10' piece of 40# mono between the 45# A-Tom-Mik copper and backing for releases to attach to, and 30# flouro leader.  Prior to putting up for sale I retied in the mono splice (back to back uni)  and put a new leader on each reel.  All connections are Albright knots with heat shrink tubing over top to protect.  The reels were serviced 2 years ago by Tuna Toms.  I have two reels loaded with 300' of 45#  A-Tom-Mik copper and two reels loaded with 400' of 45# A-Tom-Mik copper.  Copper is in good shape and a single piece (no pieces spliced in).  Reels are in good shape with minimal boat rash.

$300 for all 4 reels.  Can fit all 4 reels in a medium flat rate box for an additional $15 shipping (I think).  Willing to ship lower 48 or local pickup in Baldwinsville NY (Monday through Thursday) and in Oswego on weekends.  Looking to sell first as a lot - if that doesn't work will consider breaking it up.  Paypal friends and family if shipping or cash if picking up.

IMG_1239.jpg

IMG_1240.jpg

IMG_1241.jpg

Edited by AnglingAddict