It seems like a lot of guys are running their Divers without O rings, what’s the reasoning behind this? I know the rings help them get a bit more depth so why remove them, does it spread them out to the side more? I’ve been running dipsies for three years now and have always kept the O rings on, am I missing something haha.

Thanks in advance.

Rings can fall off and have seen pics of fish with rings around them Deeper divers or Lurker 124 mm divers have no ring and are as larger or larger than dipseys with ring I like the 124 with wire close to 2/1

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

• Like 2

x2 on the 124 mm  (sometimes referred to by the number 5) Deeper Diver for the reasons dawg indicated. I have a bunch of the others but don't use them often anymore

• Like 1

Hi

Not knowing anything about the Deep Diver I had to check them out online. Do they use a similar adjustable keel weight to set the direction?

The web site shows depth charts based on 30# mono and 2-2.4 sow. How much difference in depth if using 30# steel 

wire?

Thanks & Boat Safe

Egoody

They are just a larger nonring dipsey all adjustments same weight either way 0-3 tension all the same wire is close to 2/1

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United