Sold / Closed Penn Yan Rage 223

djc264

I have a 1994 Penn Yan Rage 223 it is 22ft with a 1995 trailer it comes with a Lowrance lcx -17 fish finder / Gps. Fish Hawk x4 + depth  uniden marine radio wash down pump  2- Cannon Mag 10A's Down Riggers  with fish shaped down rigger balls an releases it also has a porta potty  life jackets dock lines  bumpers and anchor.This is a nice clean boat that only had one owner, It was bought new at Arney's Marina in 1995 I bought it at auction at Arney's about 5 or 6 weeks ago brought it home and had it gone over at hall's Marine changed engine oil and lower unit oil and had lower unit pulled off and all checked out replaced two bellow's and shift cable, I bought it to rig up for stripper fishing and my buddy backed out so I put the fish hawk and riggers on it and went over it and cleaned it up.it has a 5.0 v8 that runs 50 lb. of oil pressure.I have all the owners manuals for the boat fish hawk and fish finder / Gps $8000  If interested give me a call home # 570-398-1361  or cell 570-447-6124

CIMG1672.JPG

CIMG1673.JPG

CIMG1684.JPG

CIMG1683.JPG

CIMG1691.JPG

CIMG1712.JPG

CIMG1688.JPG

Edited by djc264

Sweet looking rig and looks like pretty close to "mint" condition....hope it finds a good home:smile:

Edited by Sk8man

• 2 weeks later...