I Troll or Troll Master

nysrx01

X2 I’ve been researching very hard and long as for I’m looking into putting a auto steer on my kicker motor. The itroll is one of the best units out there!! They have all different receivers and controls to choose from and match your budget. The itroll with the hunt abilities is the one I’m getting and have it matched up to the python steering unit. I was really surprised that not more of this company was recognized as I watched a bunch of utube vids and came across the guys from The Next Bite use this system and praised this unit up and down!! For around a Grand your race ready, and for just throttle control it’s a no brainer itroll  it is thumbs down itroll!!

• Like 1

I have had both units over the years. This is my third season with iTroll. No problems at all. I do not use the steering mode. Have the Hunt Mode but haven't had or taken the time to read up on how to use it. When I was considering purchase of the iTroll, I spoke with Joel at Innova Design (manufacturer) on the phone. He will spend as much time as you need to answer all your questions. 

• Like 1

I have the Python remote steering system. I used it for the first time yesterday. I love it. No more standing on my head trying to hookup the steering rod. Took a little while to get use to but worked great. I didn’t know you could hook this up as an autopilot, it came with the kicker motor I bought. Pap if you have the information on hooking it all up ( web sight, exc. ) is really appreciate it. I love this think as just a steering system but if I can also use it as an autopilot I’ll be set. [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

I haven't come across anything in itroll agenda that makes it an "auto" pilot. Not saying there isn't. I'm not looking for a autopilot the areas I fish you don't need anymore than the chart plotter to get you home if fog or other reasons. If I come across anything like that ill tell ya. Look up itroll for python auto steer. It comes up something else and my ipad the girls ran dead, so I don't remember the name it comes up under. But itrol will come up under it'll. Hope this helps. So happy to hear you like your python!! Like you said no more hanging on like a monkey to hook up bars and unhook the steer rod then at the end of the day your arms are as big as Popeyes steering with no power steering. This is the best news I've heard this year!! THANKS PAP.

• Like 1