Headed out 7/27 from Fairhaven

we have  fished there the last 2 weeks  came home last nite to chase tuna. We were catching all you wanted till  the lake flipped  the last 4 days or so we fished hard to catch 4-6  a day .  We have been in   150-230 ish most of the time  dipsies at 275 riggers from 70-110    as long a it was green  it worked for us  with the exception  of  Lemon Ice   was a hot spoon  

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, BAITNH said:

we have  fished there the last 2 weeks  came home last nite to chase tuna. We were catching all you wanted till  the lake flipped  the last 4 days or so we fished hard to catch 4-6  a day .  We have been in   150-230 ish most of the time  dipsies at 275 riggers from 70-110    as long a it was green  it worked for us  with the exception  of  Lemon Ice   was a hot spoon  

Im guessing the lake flipped as in warm water blew back in? We were out last weekend and ice water blew in 50 degree on surface all the way out past 200 fow. Headed out to 600fow and got a limit both days

we  only went as deep as 300  in 2 weeks time   some were coming out setting up in 100 feet   and some going  to the deep   I would try at 150   to 250   first  I don't know  if the temp   is getting any better   im thinking  it has anyway  any color works as long as its green

3 hours ago, BAITNH said:

we  only went as deep as 300  in 2 weeks time   some were coming out setting up in 100 feet   and some going  to the deep   I would try at 150   to 250   first  I don't know  if the temp   is getting any better   im thinking  it has anyway  any color works as long as its green

Yes im starting to wonder why i own anything but green spoons and flys nbk spoon has been on fire.