Honeoye Trailer Parking at Honeoye

We rented a place on the west side of Honeoye in a couple of weeks.  Unfortunately the house has limited parking and no place to store our boat trailer for the week.  Was going to utilize the state launch but there's no overnight parking.  Trident stated for $25 I could park it at there storage facility which seems like what I'll do.  Anyone have any concerns or other options besides what I came up with? 

Thanks in advance!   

Edited by semperfi

I think that is about it as far as I know of. There is some sort of boat storage place at the north end on East Lake Road but that wouldn't be real convenient to launch even if they do rent a space. Choose your space carefully at Trident as it can be congested in there with the parked boats and cars and you could get blocked in. I haven't launched there in a long time but as I remember their small launch there is very uneven and lop-sided and it can be difficult getting your boat back straight on the trailer if you decide to launch there instead of the state launch.

Edited by Sk8man

Yep. not a whole bunch of options I guess. If you have a smaller boat you may ant to try the launch at Trident if it is still available rather than traveling to the other end to the state launch although it is better there. Also be alert to the possible presence of blue/green algae that can pool up to look like someone spilled green paint in the lake at the south east corner of the lake by the launch  if the wind is toward that direction.

Edited by Sk8man