Couple recent good Otisco tigers...more from today!

Thought I'd share a couple pics...both caught off shore recently on deep divers.  Second fish was  46 and as heavy as I've ever seen!  Both fish released safely to be caught again...with a little luck!

4375.jpeg

4484.jpeg

Edited by justtracytrolling
Added pics
  • Like 4

The tigers we caught casting we're on lucky craft pointers, mepps 5, and a lucky craft gunfish for the topwater.  Should be another decent weekend and water temps won't be too terrible, but anyone worried about a safe release just don't pick the fish out of the net...tigers are far more fragile than most realize.

I could write a book on walleye fishing Otisco and the learning curve would still be steep.  Best bet is to book a trip and learn first hand.  There's multiple ways to troll, cast, and jig walleye here, and they all have there time and place.  There is also literally over a thousand posts I've made on the topic here on this forum

Ive fished my whole life ,but when I started learning to troll and fish lakes versus rivers I read everything there was on the forum that remotely pertained to what I was trying to learn....and believe me a lot of it would be hard to figure out completely on your own without tons of expensive mistakes.