7/29/18 Owasco

Got out to owasco this am and started out about half way down the lake on the west side. Trolled up and down the lake , middle and near Shore and tried every color and size spoon in the box.... ended up with one dink laker. This isn’t the owasco that I remember. Was anyone else out there this weekend that did any better ? Lake was definitely very cloudy from all the rain this past week.

Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Got out to owasco this am and started out about half way down the lake on the west side. Trolled up and down the lake , middle and near Shore and tried every color and size spoon in the box.... ended up with one dink laker. This isn’t the owasco that I remember. Was anyone else out there this weekend that did any better ? Lake was definitely very cloudy from all the rain this past week.

Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Hey Troller,

We set up on the 29th as well. Launched out of Emerson and setup a South troll on the west shore in 100-115 fow at 645a. Picked up a 10lb bow off a purple uv spoon back 165' at 715. Picked up 2 more small Lakers on the south troll then turned back North, again in 115'. Picked up a couple more small Lakers, then tripled just past the small cove on the east shore. Lakers were 7-8lbs each. Purple diver/purple uv stingers produced the best for us. IMG_20180729_072903559.jpgIMG_20180729_094047232_HDR.jpgIMG_20180729_094437725.jpg

Sent from my XT1650 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 2