“Duffy” from Wicked Tuna

I love the show and was sad when I heard Duffy died which just shows you how the show connects to people. 

SK8 Man, I’ve had relationship with most of the kardasian sisters and for you to criticize there critically acclaimed show is offensive to me. :brokenheart:

Run your mouth there Mr.1 post!! Did you ever hear of auto correct, not the best way to show your first couple of posts. Then you wonder why nobody posts anything anymore, it’s because of you ignorant pricks like you who run their mouth before their brain is in gear!! I don’t give a shyt if they do bar me. It’s just $20.00 they’ll loose. To let you free bees run your chops. This younger gen. Is really something. I sure hope I’m dead before you knuckle heads take control of this country, you just can’t jump on you phone call out someone and hide behind your IPhone8. Real world don’t work that way Mr Bgk88!!!  I’m out!! I don’t need this aggravation first thing in the morning!!  

Huh? I put “throne” in parenthesis because I was quoting what you had said, just like “jackazz”. My point was that the drama we see on the screen is scripted, so to call another person on there an arse is “taking the bait” as I referred to it. I bet Tyler acts a bit differently in real life. Sorry that my post struck a nerve with you. That was not the intention. I’m not sure where the whole “this new generation” rant comes in to play. I suppose you’re assuming the 88 in my username means I was born in 1988 along with other assumptions. I suppose it doesn’t matter regardless. Good luck fishing, Pap.

Huh? I put “throne” in parenthesis because I was quoting what you had said, just like “jackazz”. My point was that the drama we see on the screen is scripted, so to call another person on there an arse is “taking the bait” as I referred to it. I bet Tyler acts a bit differently in real life. Sorry that my post struck a nerve with you. That was not the intention. I’m not sure where the whole “this new generation” rant comes in to play. I suppose you’re assuming the 88 in my username means I was born in 1988 along with other assumptions. I suppose it doesn’t matter regardless. Good luck fishing, Pap.  

Whatever. First post wasn’t necessary, second one as well. Thanks for explaining how tv works though, never would have figured it out on our own.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app