Moore's Marina

Trust worthy or not? They qouted me two weeks for carb kit and lower seals... 4 weeks later no call back... No work done on motor... They didn't know where it was and still haven't given me a price on the work to be done... As long as they been in business according to website, giving me a qoute should be no big deal right?

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Lake Ontario United mobile app

If your talking about the place over by the hospital, I have always had a great experience with them. Sometimes they get a little behind there estimates but it’s obviously there busy season right now. It’s also been my experience that going there and checking in (nicely) is helpful to achieving progress. They have always charged me exactly what was quoted or less. Been using em 8 years now.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

I was there buying a pump kit, and saw a huge pile of small outboards in the middle of the shop floor.. When I asked if all those motors were there for service I was told yes they were.. that was JUST the small tiller motors.. The place also had big motors lined up waiting, not to mention the line up of motors still on the many boats in the yard,,, they are very busy right now, sometimes its even hard to get them on the phone.... bob

• Like 1

I also seen the pile of motors but they also said the older ones get put further back on the list till winter because they are harder to work on. Mines old but 1970 something like a lot of the ones that were on the floor. Either way I'm crazy busy but be nice to sneak out a couple days before ice season.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Lake Ontario United mobile app