Cannon track mounted rod holders

Has anybody used these. Either the Dual Axis or the single axis rod holders. Looking to outfit my boat I have heard some bad things about a pin coming loose in the rod holder. I am wondering if that is the case still because I really like them.

Sent from my SM-J327V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Didn't mean to put this here sorry

Sent from my SM-J327V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I've had them on my boat 3 years now and just this year I noticed they seemed to be a little sloppy around the swivel on the dual axis holders. Never any problems with the pins. I just took them apart and put a dab of high strength threadlocker on the bold that holds the swivel part together and they've seemed fine for the past 2 months. My guess is the constant vibration and swiveling loosened up the bolts a little but they never actually fell apart. They are hands down the best rod holder I've ever put on any of my boats even though the price is a little salty and hurts the wallet when you have 10 of them on the boat

Sent from my SM-G950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I've had them on my boat 3 years now and just this year I noticed they seemed to be a little sloppy around the swivel on the dual axis holders. Never any problems with the pins. I just took them apart and put a dab of high strength threadlocker on the bold that holds the swivel part together and they've seemed fine for the past 2 months. My guess is the constant vibration and swiveling loosened up the bolts a little but they never actually fell apart. They are hands down the best rod holder I've ever put on any of my boats even though the price is a little salty and hurts the wallet when you have 10 of them on the boat

Sent from my SM-G950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I did the same thing and it worked as mentioned.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Lake Ontario United mobile app