hey waylander....i`ll be there too.I`ll be tossing topwater for tigers right out of the launch starting @ 630am.Afterwards hitting 15-20' depth for northerns using large cranks and big spinnerbaits,may even try shallower with inlines.Concentrating deeper edges though.I`ll be in a 16` starcraft white hull with red/blue graphics.pike/muskie stickers on the side(blk f150).I`ve heard of some nice pike coming from same area(launch).Do you have a marine radio????if so what channel??oh yea...welcome to the site

Bob

If I were you guys, I would stear clear of Conesus Saturday. There is a big bass tourney there. I was going to go with my father but decided to go perching instead. That place will be a zoo all day. The pike were 15 - 18 the other day. For bigger ones, fish deep edges of the drop offs.

hey Bob

how'd ya do out there today?

I was eyeing a similar plan as you for tomorrow given the great weather. But that's out: the wife commandeered me for family time since I'm hittin Chaut for a 3 day-er next weekend.

hopefully the cool weather will get those ski's fired up for us. :lol:

hey man...not as good.managed to land 1 of 7lbs and had 3 others over that turned @ the boat.Only action was on musky baits.7"mr.toothy(the one i caught him on) and 8"muskellunch in perch.Seemed where we were they wanted a lg profile.Boy it sure was cold in the am.Maybe i`ll start out a little later in mornings.On my way right now down to sodus for a couple hrs.Good luck .