Canandaigua 10/10/08

Hi all.

Got out this a.m. for a few hours. Went 7 for 7 on the "meat rig". :D All LT, and all on the bottom leader in various depths 100 - 135'. Sutton 71 did the job. Sizes ranged from 17" -25".

For you flasher/fly/dipsy trollers and rigger runners, I consistantly marked fish in the 60-70' range. Ran out of time before I could give the wire a try. Then again, the Seth Green rig was doing fine. :lol:

Beautiful morning on the lake!

Good luck to those fishing the derby this weekend (if it happens). If not, enjoy the fine weekend weather and be glad your not stuck at work like me. ;(

LTtroller

Bob

Hi Mike.

Started with 5 leaders then went to bottom 2 when it was evident the bottom was the only one working. Generally I don't get the suspended fish, but on occassion I do, so when I marked fish in the 60 -70' range I bring the rig up off the bottom and hope to get lucky :lol:

I only run 1 rod. I have tried 2 in the past and believe it or not it does not produce anymore fish than just 1. Plus, when running just 1 rod I can make quicker turns and "work" the bottom more effectively.

Good luck Georged. It should be good from now till the snow flies. :) Let us know how you made out Saturday. I'm sure the "derby boys" on Sunday would like to have a heads up. GO FLXTroutman & Fireplug! I gotta root for someone tomorrow the Bills aren't playing. :lol::lol::lol:

LTtroller

Bob