Cannon down rigger motor

Where is a good place to buy down rigger parts?

I have cannon A10 down riggers. They look almost the same but 1 says dig itroll and the other doesn’t. I’m looking for a new motor for the one that says digitrol.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Screwy Lewy's or such not sure on the spelling of lewies?? Also fish307/fishusa I think. Also your local auto electric rebuilder should be able to help. I made many brushes for the up mode in cannons mag 10's!! Now if they want to bothered?? Not all were as eager to dip into a can of worms. Any rebuilder should take that job on if they are a reputable rebuilder. Most problems I ran into was fatigued brush springs from guys pulling 12# weights or more. If magnates in case are still intact shouldn't be an issue. If you pull the case apart mark top and bottom with different color marks they can be put together assbackwards!!  PAP.

• Like 1

Thanks Pap I found a used one on ebay for 40 bucks but im afraid to buy it, the gear box on it is showing some rust. ill pull it apart tonight and see what I have.

I'd start with a call to Cannon.  I just replaced EVERYTHING in one of my mag 10's and with shipping the motor, switch, circuit breaker, and circuit board were only $150 total.  Easy to deal with Cannon and easy to do yourself.  If you want screwy Louie's to do it by appointment while you wait to save a trip its$100 just for labor!  Absurd!  Took me 15 minutes or so 

3 minutes ago, justtracytrolling said:

I'd start with a call to Cannon.  I just replaced EVERYTHING in one of my mag 10's and with shipping the motor, switch, circuit breaker, and circuit board were only $150 total.  Easy to deal with Cannon and easy to do yourself.  If you want screwy Louie's to do it by appointment while you wait to save a trip its$100 just for labor!  Absurd!  Took me 15 minutes or so 

:yes: :yes: :yes: