Out of Point Breeze Monday morning, my good friends Marc, and Franz Leinders, Franz's friend Mike and my friend Douglas Tranello, all had a turn at reeling some salmon and trout today. Our fishing was a bit slow today, but some quality kings came to the net. Sure was warm out there! We ran down west to Shadigee, and then trolled north late in the day to look for more stable thermocline. We did finally pick a second, and nice 20 lb salmon going north into the deeper water at early afternoon. One more smaller king for Mike just before the storm came and caused us to pack up quick. Good to see all my old friends and meet Mike for the first time!

42 second gold mag spoon down 80/85 was best of 7 rods in. However everything else did take hits, just slowly. Meat, flasher fly, spin doctor fly. Lots of marks in 150 fow, but seemed to be largely non responsive and streaking through. Pulled the middle rigger and replaced with 100 foot stealth copper to keep the disturbance down with balls and cable and that helped. Storm was coming and had to pull the plug quick.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Lake Ontario United mobile app