Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
FLXWaterfowler

Cayuga Cayuga tips this for Friday

I have the day off from work this Friday and am looking to take my daughter out on Cayuga. I haven't been over there since about this time last year so I'm looking for some tips. Thinking of fishing out of Deans Cove.

Thanks in advance.

I have the day off from work this Friday and am looking to take my daughter out on Cayuga. I haven't been over there since about this time last year so I'm looking for some tips. Thinking of fishing out of Deans Cove.

Thanks in advance.
I will be there friday late morning and saturday all day. Give me a shout. Fishing Magician

Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

On 8/10/2018 at 1:37 AM, laketrt said:

I will be there friday late morning and saturday all day. Give me a shout. Fishing Magician

Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Ended up having a decent day for fishing with a three year old and only running two riggers because I forgot the boxes with my dispeys in them. Got set up around 8:30 and fished till 11:30. Went 4-4 on lakers with all fish coming between Wells College and Long Point. Ran right on the bottom around 80-120 fow. Marked a lot of suspended fish but couldn't get them to bite. My daughter wanted to take a couple home to cook the other two we released.

IMG_3205.thumb.JPG.e695c1c99f77393c5a6b279b1fb30766.JPGIMG_3203.thumb.JPG.356ebc2690311c66ce7600891101bd74.JPGIMG_3191.thumb.jpg.e47853709f0b244be17b07df151a83c4.jpg

• Like 1

Precious pics....the fishing itself is sure secondary to that experience:smile::yes: