Lures 4sale- SOLD!!!!!!

Take a look and make a reasonable offer-gotta make room!!,i will send more info if needed.Listed are:::::

26 trout/salmon lures,mostley nk`s-musky lures no longer avail!!!!!

50 pike/bass lures-10spoons,6topwater,5spinners,6deep cranks,7small stiks,10mid range stik,6cranks-bomber,reefrunner,rapala,etc.

Send a msg or call my cell...315-576-1208.

Bob

aV14UKV0.jpg

gxZZZDA.jpg

http://www.postimage.org/aV14WnaS.jpg[/img][/url]

gx19PSRA.jpg

aV1kXee0.jpg

gx19Q1Q9.jpg

• 2 months later...

hello richard,hope you had a nice christmas....$80....i could probably throw together more seeing how it`s all in my basement and i need to clean some more.What is of interest?I`ve got some ice jigs as well.I`ll look more if your interested.Have a safe newyear.

Bob

Hello richard....sorry no flies(only ones i use).I`ll have to get back to you on thursday-got a birthday wed for my niece.My cell is 315-576-1208 .this will give me a little time to gather other stuff.I may be out in your direction this weekend in search of fishable ice.

Bob

Thankyou for your service and welcome home!Looks as though i wont be heading out that way `til friday afternoon(birthday is today-my minds a little slow in this cold weather).Of course this all depends on the weather and favorable ice conditions.I would have been headed to silver Lake in perry.We may have to do this via mail.Do you pike fish??

Bob

Bob

You Betcha I've fished for bullheads catfish sunfish bass bluegills salmon steelies browns I think I've caught 1 each except for steelies. Thanks for the welcome Home recently found out one of my pilots Mike Jackson started the Welcome Home program. I won't be in batavias til Monday Morning I'll check in sometime monday nite what times best??

Bob

I'll try and call after 5 Monday the 5th of Jan. The clinic is in Batavia should have some time off on the weekends, thats why i inquired about fishing in the area. Oak Orchard is due North of batavia so i might just put one of my spinning rods and waders in the back if I getout maybe we can chew the fat and watch the floats go under???

• 2 weeks later...