The stellar offshore bite continues for salmon- fished with my dad from 7-1 and we got a workout today! Many doubles and chaos with only two of us-hooked over 20 kings today. Bite was deep with our 115 rigger tearing it up with a Warrior UV black pearl spoon. It took 75% of our fish. FF with green crinkle did the rest. 460’ of water and deeper. Some real decent size fishIMG_1475.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 1

Temp bounced some but my probe rigger was parked at 95 all day with a FF in 52-56 degrees. I hit 50 and below under 110 on the few occasions I checked. The 115 rigger was constant action so I never did much exploring for temp once the bite started

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Great job- was an incredible day of fishing. Dock etiquette and Wilson are never in the same sentence- someone should be in the pay building at all times instead for just collecting money from the early morning fisherman launching. I try my best to get back before the pleasure boaters hit the water- it can be a free for all-launch and loading signs on the perspective launches means nothing to people and that’s what causes the chaos. I told that guy in the small pontoon to slip it in while I was going to get my trailer - I assumed common sense would kick in and he would move it to the other side of the dock then load up his gear but he took his grand ole time until my father straightened him out- my bad for trying to be a nice guy. common courtesy sadly is a thing of the past

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

• Like 1