Sold / Closed Raymarine ev-100 autopilot NEW

Brand new in the box raymarine ev-100 autopilot. Comes with everything pump, p70r control head, computer, and sensor plus all wiring. These are great units and I've seen them in action on other boats. I bought this but have decided I want some different toys for the boat. 1499 new. Will sell for 1100 shipped to your door. Thanks

20180812_153537.jpg

Edited by Blasi019

You can do it. The toughest part is bleeding the hydraulic lines afterwards honestly. As far as the electronics go its pretty much plug and play with these newer ones. There are also videos on you tube of the installation as well as bleeding lines. Hope that helps!

No I'm afraid not. You would need hydraulic steering for this to work. Your best bet would be the octopus drive with the sitex 110 computer. I have put one of those setups in a boat I had that was not hydraulic. They are great units. Total package is around 2000. Hope that helps!

I will surely do that. 1 k is one thing, 2 k will require the approval of the " supervisor". I just submitted my budget for archery season, so I am treading very carefully. [emoji23]

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk