A bit Angry

Welcome to the beginning of the combat trolling season!!! We were out in the big water amongst many charters and there wasn't 1 issue, everyone was pulling spoons and flasher/flies as the day went on the fishing died and so did the crowd, I saw some charters return later in the day and those guys stayed way outside and I believe those guys were running their long lines. I didn't see one issue. There had to be at least 30+ boats so it can be done. All you need is one knuckle head, plus the guys all we're on the same page. From here on in to the final days is a whole different breed of fisher folks, just have to go with shorter lines and longer patients!! Me I move on to the lakeO gold. 

1 hour ago, pap said:

Welcome to the beginning of the combat trolling season!!! We were out in the big water amongst many charters and there wasn't 1 issue, everyone was pulling spoons and flasher/flies as the day went on the fishing died and so did the crowd, I saw some charters return later in the day and those guys stayed way outside and I believe those guys were running their long lines. I didn't see one issue. There had to be at least 30+ boats so it can be done. All you need is one knuckle head, plus the guys all we're on the same page. From here on in to the final days is a whole different breed of fisher folks, just have to go with shorter lines and longer patients!! Me I move on to the lakeO gold. 

Yea I wouldn’t have been mad had I not tried waving him off before it even happened.  Then on top of that he was the only boat anywhere near me 

3 hours ago, Reel Chaos said:

Yea I wouldn’t have been mad had I not tried waving him off before it even happened.  Then on top of that he was the only boat anywhere near me 

Im 100% in agreeing with you!! 2 boats in 10 mile radius and "he" tangles with your lines. Totally inexcusable!! Done.

This is the perfect time to bring all those outdated flare cartridges for your flare gun. Usually one or two afore  the bow make stupid boaters wake up to the fact that they should not mess with you.

(Ha Ha, just joking)

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...