Great-ish night. Setup in 200 on a full screen and started trolling into em against a heavy west wind. Screen looked fantastic. Bait. Hooks. the whole 9. Finally got the program out. Fish were holding 80-90down in 54-57° water. Popped one on the rigger and that's actually when things went south. I realized my father was not going to be able to handle the rollers (3-4's). After a hectic landing we got him his biggest king ever. My son was extatic but I was very nervous as I thought my dad was gonna fall over. Took our pic, dismantled the giant lamprey ( also made my son happy ) and turned to troll with em. I finally made my turn and decided that it wasn't the night to grind it out in the chop. Pulled lines and took a nice cruise back. But, it's been a goal of mine to get 3 generations on the boat and bring in a king. Check. Fish came on the 90 rigger with a mountain dew / crushed paddle with a minion meat head.

On a side note, my minion meat heads are gonna need new hooks soon. I can't keep them in the water and they have brought me more kings this year than anything else. Glad I got turned on to them. Not affiliated at all, just wanna share that these things work ! Not sure why, but I get better hook sets than other heads. Seems they always have 3 trebles buried in them Vs the other brands I use. Look em up, u won't be disappointed. 84205.jpeg84210.jpeg

Sent from my XT1650 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 2

Great-ish night. Setup in 200 on a full screen and started trolling into em against a heavy west wind. Screen looked fantastic. Bait. Hooks. the whole 9. Finally got the program out. Fish were holding 80-90down in 54-57° water. Popped one on the rigger and that's actually when things went south. I realized my father was not going to be able to handle the rollers (3-4's). After a hectic landing we got him his biggest king ever. My son was extatic but I was very nervous as I thought my dad was gonna fall over. Took our pic, dismantled the giant lamprey ( also made my son happy ) and turned to troll with em. I finally made my turn and decided that it wasn't the night to grind it out in the chop. Pulled lines and took a nice cruise back. But, it's been a goal of mine to get 3 generations on the boat and bring in a king. Check. Fish came on the 90 rigger with a mountain dew / crushed paddle with a minion meat head.

On a side note, my minion meat heads are gonna need new hooks soon. I can't keep them in the water and they have brought me more kings this year than anything else. Glad I got turned on to them. Not affiliated at all, just wanna share that these things work ! Not sure why, but I get better hook sets than other heads. Seems they always have 3 trebles buried in them Vs the other brands I use. Look em up, u won't be disappointed. 84205.thumb.jpeg.c295b3ea5a28348ee73e9322e782b922.jpeg84210.thumb.jpeg.a7e54254f0e9d12b51a8ae6334e305e2.jpeg

Awesome on that pic! Way to go it was so dang bouncy out there yesterday... I'm gonna look up those meat head rigs too. Thanks and great work!

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 1

I really don't want to sound like a rep but I just felt the minions are worth talking about. They have been out performing others. I love keeping business local and when u can text with the owners I think that's great for customer service.

Minion for the meat, a-tom-mik for the fly's. Two great businesses, and local !!!

Trick question !! Not sure on all the names other than Flo bot which is neon green,also have a blue, chartuse, black, watermelon crushed. All those are in the starting line up and have performed.

Night Fury and as I'm finding out now, the Carbon 14 are a must have.

Silverfoxcharters.net