Sold / Closed Smartpilot X5-R autopilot Raymarine compleat for sale

I'm selling my working Raymarine smartpilot X5-R auto pilot.  This is for the complete autopilot, everything included. What is included is the helm, a ST70 control head, the course computer, flux gate compass, and the cable talk wiring for a complete install. It has all the documentation and I believe I even have the original boxes (but I would need to look if you want them). 

What’s better is this unit is still installed on my boat and is working so you can come and look at it work, and see how its installed yourself. You can even help uninstall it if you want a working knowledge of how to install it into your boat.

Some info from the Raymarine site….

The Raymarine SPX-5R pilot is a helm mounted autopilot designed for use on small sports and fishing boats typically up to 9.2 m (30 ft) in length. Suitable for use with fixed and tilt helms, the pilot consists of a drive unit that fits over your existing steering wheel shaft, a course computer with a rate gyro for precise course keeping and control head with large LCD information display.

Mechanical steered boats – up to 4,400 lbs (2,000 kg)

Hydraulic steered boats – up to 7,000 lbs (3,181 kg)

$700.00 cash or $725.00 Credit card.

IMG_0229.JPG

IMG_0227.JPG

IMG_0232(1).jpg

IMG_0230(1).jpg

Edited by Knotlost Charters