Am going out tomorrow morning from Sandy Creek....Looking for any advice on where to start...Last time out was two weeks ago and we did fairly well in 125FOW down 70feet.

Thanks!

Picker Pines
Paul Firlit
Action was still good inside, was catching steelhead this morning in 106 fow temp was 50-56 degrees 60 ft down. Slid out to 240 and trolled south with the waves had good action in 150 fow 58 ft down. Was tough this morning with waves but managed to find some fish. Good luck tomorrow!

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Sorry I didn't see this until now. Don't be afraid to scoot inside. We picked up an equal mix of browns and salmon yesterday in 60 fow. Surprisingly, the salmon were coming off the riggers on the cream glow Jake 45 meant for the browns and the browns were coming on Mag NBK Stingrays meant for the salmon. I guess the fish get to decide the flavor of the day!

Fished 75-85FOW this morning....Caught 1 nice 20 lb King, one 5-6Lb Atlantic, and another small King around 5 lb.  Caught big King  on a white green dotted spin doctor with green fly.  Setting was 240.  Caught the Atlantic and smaller King on an NK spook down 60 off the ball..  Marked some bait in earlier...Thanks for the help....

IMG_6866_3718.JPG

• Like 2

On 8/20/2018 at 1:43 PM, Picker Pines said:

Fished 75-85FOW this morning....Caught 1 nice 20 lb King, one 5-6Lb Atlantic, and another small King around 5 lb.  Caught big King  on a white green dotted spin doctor with green fly.  Setting was 240.  Caught the Atlantic and smaller King on an NK spook down 60 off the ball..  Marked some bait in earlier...Thanks for the help....

IMG_6866_3718.JPG

Love this photo! Mind if we post it on our social media? Our website is https://hawkeyeelectronics.com you can check out the links to our social media there!