Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Dunkirk, NY Fishing

I realize this is a Lake Ontario forum, but considering the number of members here that fish all over the region, I'm hoping someone can give me some into. (Admins, if this topic would be better in a different subforum, please feel free to move it).   Anyway, we'll be fishing out of Dunkirk this Saturday on Erie's eastern basin for Spring Lakers and I was wondering if any of you have fished out of this port before. Mainly trying to figure out some good general zones to target Char but

in Questions About Trout & Salmon Trolling?

• Show us your fishing dogs!

Trying to get a lil activity on this page.   Lots of us take our dogs fishing as companions, let's see a few pics.   Sent from my SM-G973U using Lake Ontario United mobile app    

in Musky, Tiger Musky & Pike (ESOX)

• Waneta lake Muskie hunt.

On a quest to get a muskie this year. Thought I'd post here as a bit of an online journal.   Made it out today from about 8:30am to noon. Fished boy scout camp north to no avail. Third time out this year and not even a follow, throwing bucktails, spinnerbaits, and cranks. Maybe pick up a few glide baits of some sort? Mid to upper 60's for surface temp.   Hmm... off to ponder.   Sent from my SM-G955U using Lake Ontario United mobile app    

in Musky, Tiger Musky & Pike (ESOX)

• Cayuga Lake

Headed to Cayuga tomorrow morning with a boat full of kids for first trip trolling. Curious as to how the action has been and if the fleas are still present and causing issues. Any info would be appreciated.   Sent from my SM-G970U using Lake Ontario United mobile app    

in Finger Lakes Discussion

• Oswego County Fishing Report for August 22, 2019: Free Fishing, Limit Catches, and More

This report courtesy of the Oswego County Department of Community Development, Tourism and Planning. This report was written on August 22, 2019.   Notice: Due to high water levels, a local state of emergency order for a “No Wake Zone” has been established for boats 1,000 feet from the Lake Ontario shoreline and tributaries. All motorized boats within 1,000 feet of the shoreline and within these waterways must operate at an idle speed.   Notice: Now through Labor Day, New York

in Lake Ontario Counties (LOC) - Fishing Reports