Sold / Closed All sold. Big Jon and Penn Downriggers and Gimble Mounts

For sale:

Downriggers: 

Big John Capatin edition  with swivel base, dual rod holders, and 3 part boom.  $300

Two Penn 820's with double rold holders, auto stop, 4' boom, swivel bases. They are currently mounted on the boat and have been using them this season. 

$250 ea or both for $425

Two gimble mounts. The Cannon had some additional holes added for the Penn downriggers. Outside mounting the downriggers and seeting them on the boat they have never been used. Set them on the boat and decided to direct mount the riggers instead.

1566528265_IMG_02821.thumb.JPG.f079a56695ce7c1e24332e524f1e861b.JPG915649623_IMG_02841.thumb.JPG.aab7e8aa4ab6aa4f757024414d7842b0.JPG

Open to offers of course

IMG_0288[1].JPG

IMG_0289[1].JPG

Edited by sgilbert14
changed pics

• 2 months later...

If I recall from the test, yes. It was never installed on the boat but I did hook it up to the battery as in the pics and pulled a 12lb ball through the garage and up to where it is in the pics. I memory still works it di have the auto stop.. will need to test it again I think 

If I recall from the test, yes. It was never installed on the boat but I did hook it up to the battery as in the pics and pulled a 12lb ball through the garage and up to where it is in the pics. I memory still works it di have the auto stop.. will need to test it again I think 

here are some more pics

IMG_0378.JPGIMG_0376.JPGIMG_0376.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• 2 weeks later...