Russell Station (Slater Creek)

Just the same story... no fish at all :(

Rumor I heard was RGE bought it, and will have it up and running in 2010. Until then, I'm not sure if there will be any fish swimming thru there. I'll miss casting out in front of there, standing in bathwater in February!

I have been fishing russels since the early 70's and yes it was a good place to fish. There will probably be some fish finding there way there this year when we get some flow out of Slater Creek. It's always worth a try out in the lake casting Cleo's or similar spoons. Don't give up on the place yet!! Joe

well I hope last nights rain and cold will bring them in, Love the station during the weekdays, nice and quite and easy to get around, it would be devastating if we lose the spot, I thought it was bad when they pulled the tubes, that killed the run for almost 3 years

i went bye there two days ago and you could walk across the creek no out frow at all and the pond side was down 2 or 3ft atleast looks like its drying up and going too be a thing of the past unless its re-open but i also talked too a friend that live"s in the nabor hood and he said something about condo"s mite go in there ! don"t look good for a few years anyways !