for sale : usa 2015 Starweld 1800 Pro

While I really like this boat, I'm  upgrading in size.  I'm looking for $20,500 for the boat as described. Currently located in Mexico NY.  PM if interested.  

Here are some details

- Always run with Ethanol free fuel

- Always fully tarp covered and dry, rarely fished in the rain and dried before covering.

- All fluids and filters changed each year with yamaha brand 

- Came with a fishermans top with front glass, mooring cover and snap in carpet (each of those not used much if at all).  

Items I added:

- 2' of Cisco systems track in the back on each side

- Yamaha VTS trolling switch allowing RPM adjustment in 50RPM increments.  

- 4 rod holder in the front and one in the rear

- Trailer Mods to aid in solo launching / retrieving 

- cargo netting along the port and starboard side to free up floor storage from life vests etc.  

- Cranking battery was replaced with a group 29 and a group 27 was added, along with perko 1-2-all switch

- 3 bank charger covers the main cranking and (2) TM batteries up front

- 1 bank charger covers the group 27 battery on the port side rear

I have transom mounting provisions (stern savers)  for fish hawk, Fish finder and Smart troll.  I currently run an fish  hawk X4D, lowrance HDS7, VHF radio with antenna and smart troll but would plan to remove these but could leave some or all of these for an added cost.   I run electric down riggers on the track but will be removing those.  The trolling motor up front will be removed as well, but mounting plates, connection provisions and batteries would stay.

image.thumb.png.d1435aec632e70fa846fde62339a6b0e.pngimage.thumb.png.d51810c22319b1652a4e58d714dad7ee.pngimage.thumb.png.7fd882e593b126fd0f476806095dc830.png

Edited by Fat Trout

• 2 weeks later...