Got to the launch around 10:00 . Wave report 1-3 . Went out to 130-160 fow . We were met by 4-7 footers . Only fished a few hours . Went 1-2 . Riggers parked 80 , 90 ft down FF.

Friday morning got to launch by 6 . Fished till 1:00 . Lake flipped . 130-160 fow . 70 degrees all the way down . Lake was rough again . 3 ft waves with 4,5 ft . We went 5-5 . Riggers 100-120 ft . FF . Took fish on 300 dipsey also FF.

I’m heading back up Monday to fish the week . Reports will follow . Tight lines . IMG_3096.JPGIMG_3097.JPGIMG_3099.JPGIMG_3100.JPGIMG_3103.JPGIMG_3104.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Nice report we went 3 kings and a steelhead thurs ended fri 6/9 with a 27# 3 oz king that put us on board ended today as I am typing 5/7 4 matures nice offer at launch on Dirty Hooker update you tomorrow then back to work for 4 days

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

• Like 1

I met the guys on Dirty Hooker . They have the Parker pilot boat . I love them boats . I tried to get them to sell it to me . Nice boat . Let me know , when your ready to sell . [emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303]

Thanks for compliments guys this was my 2nd weekend on Lake O with her and I am very impressed and Happy Today we went 1/3 toughbite this morn tough waves all weekend see you fri morning

• Like 1

ADK1 , I fished Mexico yesterday . Boxed out with 9 fish . We got 5 coho’s . So the coho’s are coming .

• Like 1

P3434 thanks for the report on the coho. I am going to make a trip back Thursday and Friday next week.not sure if I will launch out of Mexico or Oswego again.? Where were u catching the coho depth and tackle?

• Like 1

I hear fishing is still good out deep (200+fow), be careful out there Sat though. South wind means further out you go the worse the conditions will be. I'm holding off until Sun/Mon personally, I'd rather fish in the rain than 3 foot waves.

Edited by FishingFool34

ADK1. I got the coho’s fishing for kings . I was in 120-140 fow . Riggers 125-105 flasher flys. Dipseys 325 and 300.