Deer Processing

woody 184

Guys just to let you all know that if you are on the Eastside of Rochester and Wayne County I will be processing Deer out of my house this year. I had been working for my Wifes Sister and husband in Macedon, NY for years Processing Deer. They have since retired and they are now enjoying the retired life in South Carolina. I will be charging $65 a Deer. This includes having the Deer cut into Steaks, Roasts, Ground Beef.All meat will be vacuum packed for freshness. Additional charges for Caping out the wallhanger and pork if you would like that added to your meat. I have found it is a 50/50 split on having pork added. I prefer just straight up venison no pork....I am located in Walworth, NY, 543 Haley Road.... Best access is Route 104 to Lincoln Road(TSC on the corner). Take this to Haley Road and follow the signs...I have a fast turnaround with your meat and I know once you have had our Service you will be back for Gun Season. Thanks.....Dale Copey.

09-28-2008040820PM.jpg[/img]

• 11 months later...

It is that time of the year again.... The price is staying the same due to our current recession and our lovely governor raising our hunting and fishing licenses. I will post my business card in a couple of days.... Thanks.. Dale

• Like 1

Salmonite I just prefer people stop by anytime until 10:00 or 11:00 pm at night... We always have somebody around to check in deer during bow and gun season.. I also have some people that call before they stop out and that is also exceptable.... (315)524-6265...Thanks.. Dale

• 1 year later...

Guys its that time of the year again we butchered around 160 deer for the best hunters in New York last year and we are already up to 10 for this year... The price has stayed the same as the last few years and we are excited to see everybody again from last year.... As of friday I am off for the majority of Deer Season focusing on offering a high quality and fast turnaround deer processing service.... If you enjoy eating venison bring your harvest out to us and we will give you a great cut of meat...... Dale 315-524-6265

Talk about a quick turnaround. I've taken two deer to Dale so far this year, and had both back within hours. Like one of the previous posters said...it's good to know you're getting the deer you shot and it's in the hands of someone you trust. Thanks Dale...and hopefully I'll see you again soon!

I'll add my 2 cents and give him an A+ for the job he does, Clean, fast, reasonable, reliable, talks alot. What else could you ask for. He also has some great "scent" for sale.

Don't thank me Dale, Just save me a bottle of that doe "pee".

• 11 months later...

Well its that time of the year again, we are now open for Deer Processing and we also have a Full Supply of John Bacons "North Country Products" Doe Urine.. So if you need a Deer Processed or Doe Urine give us a shout... Dale

• 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Well guys another hunting season is right around the corner. We will be processing again this year same price as last year $70 then extra for Caping and pork. John Bacon just left a full supply of his scents. So if you need anything from John you can see me or his new web site.

www.northcountryproducts-fingerlakeswhitetail.com

Thanks

Dale

Edited by woody 184

• 1 year later...

Guys unfortunately we will Not be processing this year. My oldest is in her first year of College and she will be competing NCAA Division I and it starts the weekend of Halloween so I will be traveling to New Jersey for her first competition and many more though deer season. So for the next 4 years I will be following my oldest. If anybody wants me to show them how to cut up there own deer I can give you some guidance. Woody

• 3 years later...