Jeremy, I fished solo out of Sandy today and took 3 Lakers, 2 Browns and a king from 45 - 75 fow. But I probably had 15 bites. Just couldn't hook them up.  Fished from 6:30 - 9:30. I had 50 F  down 50 in 55. I didn't think my picture showed many kings, and the king I boated was 12 or 13 lbs and out 120 on a diver spoon. Perhaps the kings were deeper. Tomorrow is another day. 

Jeremy, I fished solo out of Sandy today and took 3 Lakers, 2 Browns and a king from 45 - 75 fow. But I probably had 15 bites. Just couldn't hook them up.  Fished from 6:30 - 9:30. I had 50 F  down 50 in 55. I didn't think my picture showed many kings, and the king I boated was 12 or 13 lbs and out 120 on a diver spoon. Perhaps the kings were deeper. Tomorrow is another day. 

They’re mixed in there. I ran everything normal with bad results. Switched to 8” paddles pulling clean meat heads and starting getting them to go. Just have to grind through the all the fish and keep mixing it up. Tomorrow will be a whole new trial and error I’m sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app