27' Stamas and trailer

pfleegie11

Sad to see the interior it in that condition. Still has the upholstery that I had made in 87 .I bought it from the original owner in 1985 and owned her for about 15 years then sold it to charter captain in Olcott who must of sold it to P11. Boat was well taken care of and took all that Lake Erie could throw at her and some, had her out in 6- 8' a few times. Built like a tank. Trailer is worth the asking price. Had a Flybridge on her that Po removed. The original owner took it to Fla one winter season and had her in the Bahamas for a week. That was the only time she saw saltwater, was kept at Rich Marina in Buffalo by original and myself ,then ended up on O.  Would be nice to see her restored to her glory years.

Sad to see the interior it in that condition. Still has the upholstery that I had made in 87 .I bought it from the original owner in 1985 and owned her for about 15 years then sold it to charter captain in Olcott who must of sold it to P11. Boat was well taken care of and took all that Lake Erie could throw at her and some, had her out in 6- 8' a few times. Built like a tank. Trailer is worth the asking price. Had a Flybridge on her that Po removed. The original owner took it to Fla one winter season and had her in the Bahamas for a week. That was the only time she saw saltwater, was kept at Rich Marina in Buffalo by original and myself ,then ended up on O.  Would be nice to see her restored to her glory years.
She was a great boat. Needed a lot of work when we bought her but got a good 4 years out of it. Definitely a tank. We seen 10-12' with her (not by choice) and handled very well. Hate to see her go

Sent from my SM-G892A using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Thanks 1

Do u have any pic of her with the flybridge?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I have a few, older 35mm , just have to find them, google 1973 Stamas 26 flybridge   or pilot house , there are pictures on there as well as pictures without the bridge. The model is actually a Americana I believe and was listed as 26' ,never got a accurate tape on her to verify. Visited/toured the factory in Tarpon Springs a couple years after I purchased her,

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...