Fat Guy in a Little Boat

we fished out of ibay today didnt see a thing till we hit 170 for of water from there out we ended 1 for 6 with a nice steely.  got my dad out for the first time this year and he dropped 3 on the dipsey.  also had a couple of short hits on the rigger.  It was slow out there and it was hot.  

• Like 1

The Monarchs of Mexico, 9/16
5 yrs ago my mom passed while my oldest daughter and I were fishing the bay. It was a Sunday morning, perfect weather, flat lake, nothing hitting. Around 9am the rigger fired, and Jess boated her 1st King, while fishing we were talking about how many Monarchs flew across the lake on there migration. Around 10 am my wife called to tell me mom had passed at 9:30. So today I got what I needed, and not what I wanted. Trolling the 120 over a few marks, blue bird sky, a flat lake, and the Monarchs of Mexico to keep me company.
See you all next Labor day weekend. Best season of my life!20180915_190438.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900P using Lake Ontario United mobile app

The Monarchs of Mexico, 9/16
5 yrs ago my mom passed while my oldest daughter and I were fishing the bay. It was a Sunday morning, perfect weather, flat lake, nothing hitting. Around 9am the rigger fired, and Jess boated her 1st King, while fishing we were talking about how many Monarchs flew across the lake on there migration. Around 10 am my wife called to tell me mom had passed at 9:30. So today I got what I needed, and not what I wanted. Trolling the 120 over a few marks, blue bird sky, a flat lake, and the Monarchs of Mexico to keep me company.
See you all next Labor day weekend. Best season of my life!20180915_190438.thumb.jpg.933e98b25ea906311c40cca3dca81e41.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900P using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Very similar relation with the monarchs. I even have my fishing partner yelling "monarch" when we see one. Glad u got what you needed !

Sent from my XT1650 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 1