Pine grove toward the plant

Went 1-5 launched from pine grove around 6:30 headed towards the plant until we found 80’ of water. All hits came in 100’, down 45’, and 90’ dipsey, except the one we got which was a dipsey set down 100’ in 130’. Caught on an atomic meat rig. Fish is 32” but my gfs first fish so I’m happy about that.

it was busy out there today guys, and while we were landing the fish, my other dipsey caught a fellow fisherman’s dipsey. I have no idea how someone got that close to me. I use the large dipseys that go almost straight down, 2 setting at around 100’ deep. I hope the gentleman is on this forum so I can apologize to him for wasting his time. He unhooked my dipsey from his from afar and didn’t take any of my setup, which I was concerned about. Waste of probably 15 mins. :(

I know im not an expert but please keep your distance when someone clearly has a fish on. I was probably one of the slower trollers out today hovering at 2.0 mph. I’m not in the LoC tourney and go just for fun but please be aware. 

BE2C7302-7DEE-4227-A15F-5F9C138C5976.jpeg

Same deal here left PG around 7 dropped in 90fow marked fish for the next 4hrs. Went out to 120 with fish on screen the whole time. Picked up 3 on FF off riggers down 75ft and 85ft and 1 on meat rig off dipsey set down 70ft that we lost at the boat. Was def busy out there today, wind picked up around 11 and we called it. Ended 3/4 biggest fish at just over 26lbs.

• Like 1