Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KeithVT

Experience with fishingbigstore.com?

Recommended Posts

After all this, you’re still “tempted”?!? That’s cool. I have a bridge I’d like you to consider...

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Gator said:

After all this, you’re still “tempted”?!? That’s cool. I have a bridge I’d like you to consider...

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

 

is there any ocean front property that goes with that bridge? whet state is it in?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, sherman brown said:

is there any ocean front property that goes with that bridge? whet state is it in?

 

lol :rofl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Way I see it is that if the $32 order I placed doesn’t show up, I get the money back from PayPal, if I get it, I got a good deal on the item. No risk situation. I changed my PayPal info after the order JIC. All that said scam is currently what it seems like. I’m on business day 24 since order placed and no item.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Might want to start the refund process.  When Frank Kittrick from Amish Outfitters says that they are offering his products below wholesale and have no account setup makes a solid scam confirmation.  Think he is right about them “pirating” descriptions and layout from FishUSA as well.  There aren’t the margins in this stuff to offer those discounts along with free freight.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Old saying goes, if it sounds to good to be true than it usually is!!:rofl: been there done that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hear you. It's a mystery to me how something like this can exist. My guess is that there will be a fair number of folks who end up scammed. Maybe PayPal will protect them, maybe not. Regardless, there's somebody on the other end of the computer who knows what they're doing and is taking advantage of our faith in the system. I'm glad that the LOU community helps to publicize this crap, but on a global scale we're all a drop in a bucket. Somewhere, somebody just got duped out of their hard earned cash and somebody else made bank. 

 

Anyway, I just reported the site on econsumer.gov. The complaint will likely just go into a database where they use aggregate information to spot trends, and I may be pissing in the wind, but at least I did something. I'd encourage anyone with a complaint regarding international consumer fraud to do the same.

Edited by Gator
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Gator said:

I hear you. It's a mystery to me how something like this can exist. My guess is that there will be a fair number of folks who end up scammed. Maybe PayPal will protect them, maybe not. Regardless, there's somebody on the other end of the computer who knows what they're doing and is taking advantage of our faith in the system. I'm glad that the LOU community helps to publicize this crap, but on a global scale we're all a drop in a bucket. Somewhere, somebody just got duped out of their hard earned cash and somebody else made bank. 

 

Anyway, I just reported the site on econsumer.gov. The complaint will likely just go into a database where they use aggregate information to spot trends, and I may be pissing in the wind, but at least I did something. I'd encourage anyone with a complaint regarding international consumer fraud to do the same. 

:yes: Good going Keith....always worth a shot....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I saw this place of all places?? IBoats.

Edited by Xxx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Refund from PayPal received. It was worth a shot I guess... too good to be true is often that haha. The reason as a buyer I love PayPal, and as a seller I always hated them. They will side with a buyer and issue a refund 9/10 times.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well there it is!! Thanks for being the ginny pig. With a no lose situation for you. Lots more won't get the shaft!! You tried!!.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×