Oswego

Jbasile

Coming up Friday and Saturday. Any information ( depth, colors , spoons , flasher flys) would be greatly appreciated since this will be my 1st and last trip up this season . Usually spend a full week or even two to get a good fix on them ,but this year the reality of sending my 3rd kid to college hit me right smack in the face and wallet. [emoji37][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Are you fishing Friday or no? I’m heading out of pine grove Friday morning and can report my findings. Wind looks like it’ll be NNE until 1pm Friday. But that will likely change as we get closer. 

From what ive seen at least near PG and the river mouth, 100-130 FoW, down 35 and 90. I’ve been getting hits on meat rigs and FF. No spoon hits for me. I haven’t used J plugs yet. 

Edited by Offshore IV

I am . I will be launching out of Oswego bright and early. And I will post as things happen as I usually do. I have a couple programs I ran last season that worked out great I will start with those and keep throwing the box at them till I get some results.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Fish are staging now so all you will need to do is go right outside the river mouth look for all the boats trolling out front find out were temp break is and fish it were it is close to bottom .The largest number of fish will be holding were river channel continues out into lake and the can be in water temp around 52 . Try flasher flies ,large spoons ,j plus just get in there face and let them tell you what they like . Just got back from doing 2 day charter on henderson caught 17 kings 2 coho and 1 brown all wear  on spoons but 2 on ff . You can catch some out of temp but you will catch way more in temp so find it and work it ! GOOD LUCK  O the channel is just to the right off yellow buoy