Warm welcome. BIG thanks.

My daughter just started attending college in Rochester and I have been up there twice so far. 

I have nothing but great things to say about your community. Everyone has been so helpful and welcoming to our entire family. 

Forum members reached out to me when I joined this forum offering local help right after I joined.

All things considered, I can rest easy knowingly my child is 5 hours from home and in an excellent community. Anyone that has a daughter and is reading this knows how important that is!

I’m looking forward to coming back up. 

• Like 2

My daughter just started attending college in Rochester and I have been up there twice so far. 
I have nothing but great things to say about your community. Everyone has been so helpful and welcoming to our entire family. 
Forum members reached out to me when I joined this forum offering local help right after I joined.
All things considered, I can rest easy knowingly my child is 5 hours from home and in an excellent community. Anyone that has a daughter and is reading this knows how important that is!
I’m looking forward to coming back up. 

Some good fishen awaits you.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I think you may find this forum is unusual in many respects and the folks here are usually very eager to help people out, and we have a lot of very competent  fisher persons here; both charter folks and sportsfisher people. Some of the things I've seen on here represent the best of what our society needs these days. We all can learn from each other no matter how much experience we have had, our age,  the equipment we have, or our particular walk of life. Teacher can and does become student as long as we keep an open mind, and respect views different than our own. Welcome to LOU:smile:

Edited by Sk8man

You will finds that the difficulty in this area is deciding where to go and what to fish for, as there are so many places that hold fish and so many varieties of fish.  Even if it is winter and pretty much a steelhead game, it can be problematic to decide where to go try for them, and a summer charter can also present issues of what to go after.  Spring and Fall, forget about it!!!! 

Thanks for the compliment to the Rachacha area, we usually get told we are smug!

On 9/7/2018 at 11:53 AM, Lucky13 said:

You will finds that the difficulty in this area is deciding where to go and what to fish for, as there are so many places that hold fish and so many varieties of fish.  Even if it is winter and pretty much a steelhead game, it can be problematic to decide where to go try for them, and a summer charter can also present issues of what to go after.  Spring and Fall, forget about it!!!! 

Thanks for the compliment to the Rachacha area, we usually get told we are smug!

You don’t know smug until you spend time in Fairfield county Connecticut.