Sold / Closed Sea Ray 280 Weekender $19,000

flyboy7

1991 Sea Ray 280 Weekender

Overall length: 31'-11"

Beam: 10'-6"

Hard-top/enclosure

Twin 260 hp Mercruiser I/O

Tandem-axle trailer

Included gear: Auto pilot, Furuno FCV582L fishfinder with Airmar thru hull transducer, Lowrance HDS7 with GPS & Navionics chip, Depth Raider, 2 - Cannon Mag 5ST with telescopic booms, 1 - Cannon Mag 5HS with telescopic boom, 2 - Big John planer board reels, Washdown pump, Magma fillet table, marine VHF radio, Freshwater system, power inverter, Porta pottie, AC/DC fridge, Cook top, 2 - sinks, 2 - fire extinguishers, AM/FM/CD/MP3 with marine speakers

20180424_175932.jpg20180609_055546.jpg20150924_122302.jpgtapatalk_1427931538895.jpegtapatalk_1427931533414.jpegtapatalk_1427931535999.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Edited by flyboy7
sold, pending sea trial
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

X2. High end boat for low end price. The riggers, electronics and other gear are worth a lot of money. Maintained by Tommy at East Fork as well I believe?
No brainer, going soon I bet.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

• Like 1

I agree the timing of the sale. Every one is coming off the lake and headed towards the woods. After a long winter being cooped up, the first month of ice off she will sell fast. That's a beautiful boat!!! Best of luck with your sale.

• 3 weeks later...

Nice ride, I have a few questions.
How many hours on engines?
Professionally serviced with records?
Has a survey been done?
Are the stringers and transom solid?
Reason for selling, have another boat in mind?

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Engine hours 2,300 on one and 2,000 on the other. Yes, professionally serviced. I kept records of all service since I bought it. No survey since I've owned it. Very solid transom. Super clean, dry & spotless.

Reason for selling: No family around to enjoy it with me anymore. No plans for another power boat. Probably will go back to the kayak.

• 4 months later...