Sold / Closed Penn Yan 210

JTowne

1984 Penn Yan 210. Boat is in great shape for the year. I purchased a couple years ago and have had nothing but good times with it.  I bought off the original owners family, comes with all original purchase paperwork and manuals. 

3.8 4 bbl 185hp v6 

Stand up Bimini , mooring canvas, drop curtain canvas, side curtains. A couple pieces of Bimini windows are cracked  and some hardware needs replacing,  plastic brackets showing age. Seats are nice , has the removable rear seats , some of the interior pieces are in need of attention , but overall great shape for year. Last year I had outdrive boot and impeller replaced for peace of mind . Solid boat.

84 teenee tandem axle trailer .  Good rubber , bearings and lights , comes with new spare . Could use coat of paint and jack is crapping out 

No fishing gear , kicker, or electronics come with boat . 

only reason for selling is just like every other boaters story ... bought a bigger boat ! 

Edited by L&M

In your opinion no b's asides how would you rate the transom in your boat?? How's or better yet does the trailer come with. How many hours are on the boat. Thanks for any info.

pap,, trailer does come with, 84 teenee tandam axle.

transom appears to be solid. im not a marine surveyor by any means.. but I do have family climb swim ladder, my kicker motor pulling on it, and it has no flex or stress cracks.  When i mounted the kicker bracket the wood shavings that the drill pulled out were dry . i also strap the boat to the trailer with the rear hooks and they are very sturdy.. i know typically with a soft transom all the brackets are bending towards the force. 

as for hours, i will have to get back to you on that, i am really not sure what the hour meter above the doghouse reads off the top of my head.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...