Sold / Closed Penn Yan 210

JTowne

1984 Penn Yan 210. Boat is in great shape for the year. I purchased a couple years ago and have had nothing but good times with it.  I bought off the original owners family, comes with all original purchase paperwork and manuals. 

3.8 4 bbl 185hp v6 

Stand up Bimini , mooring canvas, drop curtain canvas, side curtains. A couple pieces of Bimini windows are cracked  and some hardware needs replacing,  plastic brackets showing age. Seats are nice , has the removable rear seats , some of the interior pieces are in need of attention , but overall great shape for year. Last year I had outdrive boot and impeller replaced for peace of mind . Solid boat.

84 teenee tandem axle trailer .  Good rubber , bearings and lights , comes with new spare . Could use coat of paint and jack is crapping out 

No fishing gear , kicker, or electronics come with boat . 

only reason for selling is just like every other boaters story ... bought a bigger boat ! 

Edited by L&M

pap,, trailer does come with, 84 teenee tandam axle.

transom appears to be solid. im not a marine surveyor by any means.. but I do have family climb swim ladder, my kicker motor pulling on it, and it has no flex or stress cracks.  When i mounted the kicker bracket the wood shavings that the drill pulled out were dry . i also strap the boat to the trailer with the rear hooks and they are very sturdy.. i know typically with a soft transom all the brackets are bending towards the force. 

as for hours, i will have to get back to you on that, i am really not sure what the hour meter above the doghouse reads off the top of my head.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...