Seager Marine Fall Perch Tournament

Fbog12

Yes - it's that time of year again!  The Seager Marine Fall Perch Tournament will be held on Canandaigua Lake this year on Saturday, October 13, 2018.  Same price, same rules, same payouts and plaques, and same fun weigh-in!  Need to pre-register by 5;00PM on Friday, October 12th.  Entry fee is $40 per team (1 - 3 persons), weigh-in 5 live perch for total weight.  Fishing hours are 7:00am to 3:00pm, weigh-in at 3:30pm.  We'll have reg forms and rules up on our website soon - also attached to this message.  See you all then!

Perch Registration Fall 2018.pdf

Perch Rules Fall 2018.pdf

• 1 month later...

Time is running out, so hop on the Seager Marine website and get signed up for the Perch Tournament.  You can always stop in and see us as well.  Sounds like it's going to cool down a bit, but hat might just turn the bite on.  Hope to see the whole gang at weigh-in!  

I would have given a fortune to have been a fly on that boat with those three fishing:lol: I can't even imagine that level of competitive behavior:smile: Sorry to say I was tangled up in South Carolina for the weekend and missed the tournament....always a great time with a bunch of good folks. Congrats on that win:yes:

Yeah, it even got competitive between the three of us!

In fact, Jim knocked off one of my fish at the boat that would have easily gone a pound and a half, maybe two :rofl:. And I'm pretty sure that he babied a four pound smallmouth on that crappy homemade rod of his (who builds on Mudhole blanks, anyway?) so that Brian and I would have less time to fish. I won't even talk about the bullhead that got tangled in the supposedly "tangle-free" net and made me re-rig. And to hear him tell it, every fish I did manage to catch was 8", anyway.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it. Unless he invites me to fish again :wink:.

Edited by Gator

In fact, Jim knocked off one of my fish at the boat that would have easily gone a pound and a half, maybe two :rofl:. And I'm pretty sure that he babied a four pound smallmouth on that crappy homemade rod of his (who builds on Mudhole blanks, anyway?) so that Brian and I would have less time to fish. I won't even talk about the bullhead that got tangled in the supposedly "tangle-free" net and made me re-rig. And to hear him tell it, every fish I did manage to catch was 8", anyway.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it. Unless he invites me to fish again :wink:.
I love my rod Keith!

Silverfoxcharters.net

9 hours ago, Gator said:

Nothing about COLD KFC chicken........Shocking.  Jim brought Keith's favorite KFC to slow him down too!

59 minutes ago, Pequod1 said:

I am officially looking for replacement fishing partners. 

Nobody will be up to the task Jim if superheros can't hack it :lol:

3 hours ago, Frogger said:

Brian I was talking Sk8man and he was saying we should get some of those perch pirates from Seneca to give those boys a whooping on the next tourney! Yep I think he said that lol

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

:yes: