Legacy- 2018 Deer Season

Legacy

Graduations on those great deer and getting family involved.

IMG_1295.PNG

here’s a picture of Hunter getting ticket on Parkway last night Friday

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Edited by RUNNIN REBEL
  • Like 1

Well, got it done last night. This buck is over 200lb and 5 and a half year old (believe it or not) have pictures from last 4 years and his rack hasn't changed much other than gaining mass but his body is massive. The best part is my daughter enjoyed all of it with me.. extra special . 5843.thumb.jpeg.62191035d8cf545b4c7d4899b831e4c9.jpeg20181019_201534.thumb.jpg.29492f0ec460a111b2d064cb88e26f60.jpg20180929_123048.thumb.jpg.db6e27fc04a0b0a45e05608296058ed4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Congrats Brandon- That is a hog! That will fill the freezer up. Awesome your daughter got to share the experience with you. I’m betting you got another picked out for gun[emoji106][emoji16]

On 10/19/2018 at 4:22 PM, bondouley said:

Yes you will get a ticket. I hunt all along the parkway and have been ticketed before. Now i just pull over put my stand in the woodline and then go park. I just did this the other day

Sent from my SM-N960U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Thanks for the ideas guys!  Will def drop it off.  I need to find a spot away from people.  Any point in hunting in this wind?

Congrats Brandon- That is a hog! That will fill the freezer up. Awesome your daughter got to share the experience with you. I’m betting you got another picked out for gun[emoji106][emoji16]

Thanks Jeff. There maybe 1 or 2 more on the hit list but that hunt with my daughter made my year

Sent from my SM-G950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 1

That's great to hear! I hope she sticks with it.

The cameras show increased buck movement over the past few days. Numerous scrapes opening up and a few decent eights wandering around. Even a couple of daylight pictures, but they were harvesting the corn, so it doesn't really count. The wind is crap, particularly for my property where it swirls against a creek and there's a good back draft, but it's not wacky-shack by any means.