Legacy- 2018 Deer Season

Legacy

Congratulations Longspurs on a real nice buck and everyone else who got one so far.  I finally got a good south wind last night which I need to hunt my food plot and saw 3 bucks and 2 does.  Bucks were doing a little chasing and grunting with one of the does but nothing too serious and then they all settled and went back to feeding before dark.  Passed a pretty nice 8 point at 20 yards because I have a big drop tine buck showing up for the 4th year in a row and the window for him to be day walking is coming up.  

Got all the stuff i need for my ozone “scent crusher tote”one of the fittings will be feed one return on far side of the box and some guys that have done them said they have to seal the lid with plastic or something for it to really work well so I bought some weatherstripping to go around mine to look less “cobbled”. Just waiting on the generator from amazon, same one the scent crusher uses and it has wall outlet and cigarette lighter plug, $69.99 on amazon. All together I’ll have about $120 into it and it’s much bigger than the scent crusher that’s $300.
IMG_2335.JPGIMG_2336.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

16 hours ago, PeltHunter said:

Got all the stuff i need for my ozone “scent crusher tote”one of the fittings will be feed one return on far side of the box and some guys that have done them said they have to seal the lid with plastic or something for it to really work well so I bought some weatherstripping to go around mine to look less “cobbled”. Just waiting on the generator from amazon, same one the scent crusher uses and it has wall outlet and cigarette lighter plug, $69.99 on amazon. All together I’ll have about $120 into it and it’s much bigger than the scent crusher that’s $300.
IMG_2335.JPGIMG_2336.JPG

Do you have a link to the generator you bought from amazon?  Thanks

Still waiting on this guy he slipped behind me Monday at 33 yds05c3b19baf4de8f7ed7b0fa78e841707.jpg&key=e45d2f7c574be961f5e8559d5a402eea7d66efadda41613820df83074b5c651ad6a1c120611b16908fe95a557c50b4cf.jpg&key=a4ce14f9314c7d49c94bd188ca5de5ef5beda3405414033dd61677e37b68c9e9

Double D!!! I was starting to think you retired from hunting to drink scotch, smoke cigars, and post pictures of dinner on Facebook!

Sent from my XT1585 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 1